- Follow the instructions included with your test kit.
- Collect your drinking water sample into the vessels provided.
- Use the provided package for return shipping to our lab (shipping is at your expense).
- You may choose any method of shipping, such as UPS, Fed-X or USPS.
- Ship your water samples to our certified laboratory for testing, as directed in your test kit’s instructions.
- EnviroTestKits® will send you an easy-to-read lab report in just a few business days.
Understanding the Safe Home® Pro Package
Each Safe Home® Pro lab-certified test kit comes packaged in a return shipping cooler. Simply collect your drinking water sample in the vessels provided and place them into the shipping cooler. Fill out the enclosed paper-work and then ship your water sample to our certified lab for testing.
The customer may choose any method of return shipping that will place their water sample at our certified lab within 24 hours of the date and time, in which the water samples were collected. Return shipping of the water samples to our lab is at the customer’s expense. We do not accept samples on holidays or weekends. Therefore, do not ship the day before a holiday or weekend.
See the diagram below to better understand this type of kit. NOTE: Safe Home® Pro (200) is pictured below.