WHY SHOULD YOU USE OUR SAFE HOME® TEST KIT?
- Bacteria such as E. coli can cause serious illness and even death.
- Our (DIY) Bacteria Test Vial provides you with advanced technology.
- Our (DIY) Bacteria Test Vial has the optimum testing volume for faster and more reliable results.
- Our (DIY) Bacteria Test Vial receives a certified sterility confirmation, with every lot of vials produced.
- Our (DIY) Bacteria Test Vial uses only premium test media.
- Our (DIY) Bacteria Test Vial has a special “tamper evident cap and seal” which allows us to guarantee the integrity of our test vial and media.
- High levels of other contaminants can cause damage to organs such as your brain, liver, kidneys, lungs and skin. Some damage can even cause complete “organ shut-down”.
- With our Water Quality Test Kit, you can gain vital knowledge about 20 (potentially harmful) contaminants in your drinking water, the cost to you is an amazing 70% off list price. At these prices, can you afford not to test?
- Our scientists have over 150 years of combined experience and have performed over 2,000,000 drinking water tests since 1982.
- Knowledge is power! By testing your drinking water, you can make informed decisions about water treatment and protecting your family from these potentially harmful contaminants.
YOU ARE BUYING THE BEST
• Certified Lab Testing for 200 contaminants: A set of Water Quality Test Vessels are inside of each package. We also provide you with a Return Shipping, FREE! We make testing for 200 contaminants easy for everyone in the USA. When you buy with us online, you pay for all testing at one time with your price of purchase. Fill the test vessels, fill-out the paper-work, place these items in the Free Return Shipper, drop it off at your UPS Store and receive your report by email. It’s that simple!
• Includes FREE Do-It-Yourself, Bacteria in Water Test Vial: You conduct this test yourself in the comfort of your own home. All drinking water test kits are not created equal. When you buy from EnviroTestKits®, you are purchasing the very best value in accuracy and dependability for your family’s drinking water safety. This test kit is safe, easy to use and provides accurate results in 24 hours*. (*Speed of results may very.)
We test for:
(32 Metals) – Aluminum, Antimony, Arsenic, Barium, Beryllium, Boron, Cadmium, Calcium, Chromium, Cobalt, Copper, Hexavalent-Chrome, Iron, Lead, Lithium, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Nickel, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium, Silica, Silicon, Silver, Sodium, Strontium, Thallium, Tin, Titanium, Vanadium, Zinc.
(12 Physical Properties) – Alkalinity, Hardness, Tannin/Lignin, pH, Total Dissolved Solids, Turbidity, Bicarbonate, Carbonate, Conductivity, Langelier Saturation Index, Ryznar Stability Index, Aggressive Index.
(7 In-organics) – Chloride, Fluoride, Bromide, Nitrate-N, Nitrite-N, Sulfate, Orthophosphate.
Pesticides: Aldrin, Chlordane, Dieldrin, Endrin, Heptachlor, Heptachlor Epoxide, Hexachlorobenzene, Hexachlorocyclopentadiene, Lindane, Methoxychlor.
Herbicides: Alachlor, Atrazine, Butachlor, Metolachlor, Metribuzin, Propachlor, Simazine
Plasticizers: Di(2-ethylhexyl)adipate, Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate
Mutagenic and Highly Carcinogenic: Benzo(a)pyrene-(PAH)
TTHM’s Package – Volatile Organics:
VOC’s Package – 78 compounds: Acetone, Acetonitrile, Acrolein (Propenal), Acrylonitrile, Benzene, Bromochloromethane, Bromomethane, 2-Butanone (MEK), Carbon disulfide, Carbon tetrachloride, Chlorobenzene, Chloroethane, 2-Chloroethyl vinyl ether, Chloromethane, Chloroprene, 1,2-Dibromo-3-chloropropane, 1,2-Dibromoethane (EDB), Dibromomethane, 1,2-Dichlorobenzene, 1,3-Dichlorobenzene, 1,4-Dichlorobenzene, Trans-1,4-Dichloro-2-butene, Dichlorodifluoromethane, 1,1-Dichloroethane, 1,2-Dichloroethane, 1,1-Dichloroethene, trans-1,2-Dichloroethene, 1,2-Dichloropropane, cis-1,3-Dichloropropene, trans-1,3-Dichloropropene, Ethyl acetate, Ethylbenzene, Ethyl methacrylate, Hexachlorobutadiene, 2-Hexanone, Iodomethane, Isopropylbenzene, Methylene chloride, 4-Methyl-2-pentanone (MIBK), Naphthalene, Styrene, 1,1,1,2-Tetrachloroethane, 1,1,2,2-Tetrachloroethane, Tetrachloroethene, Toluene, 1,2,4-Trichlorobenzene, 1,1,1-Trichloroethane, 1,1,2-Trichloroethane, Trichloroethene, Trichlorofluoromethane, 1,2,3-Trichloropropane, Vinyl acetate, Vinyl chloride, o-Xylene, m-Xylene, p-Xylene, Methyl tert-butyl ether (MTBE), 2-Chloroethanol, 2,2- Dichloropropane, Cis-1,2-Dichloroethene, 1,1-Dichloropropene, 1,3-Dichloropropane, Bromobenzene, n-Propylbenzene, 2-Chlorotoluene, 4-Chlorotoluene, 1,3,5-Trimethylbenzene, Tert-Butylbenzene, 1,2,4-Trimethylbenzene, Sec-Butylbenzene, p-Isopropyltoluene, n-Butylbenzene, 1,2,3-Trichlorobenzene, 2-methyl-Napthalene, Propyl Acetate, Isopropyl Acetate, Methyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate.
Additional VOC’s – 47 VOC TIC’s: (Tentative Identifiable Compounds)
Our certified laboratory testing provides the required accuracy to confirm if your water exceeds the Federal MCL’s. Your results are emailed to you in just a few days.
EnviroTestKit’s® bacteria test vials provide you with advanced technology that our competitors simply do not offer. Our scientists have collaborated with some of the top drinking water scientists from around the globe (USA, Canada, Germany and India). We humbly provide the optimum technology for faster and more dependable results. We also use only “premium” media in our test vials and our vials have a special “tamper evident cap and seal”. We also provide “certified sterility confirmation” with every lot of test vials and media. The combination of our advanced technology and quality control, keeps the test media and vial at a high level of integrity, longer. There is absolutely no question, that our Safe Home™ Bacteria in Water Test Kit offers you the very best in Drinking Water Testing.
Bacteria Test Results in *24 hours: *The speed at which your water sample incubates and in turn provides you completed results may vary. Follow the instructions in the test kit closely. A counter-top indoors or flat surface outdoors (in a low-light area and at temperatures between 70° – 95° F) is acceptable for incubation. Keep the test vial out of direct sunlight at all times. This product is designed to be used in remote areas without the use of commercial incubators. However, a sustainable optimum temperature is possible when using a qualified incubator. The optimum temperature for incubation is 95.0°F or 35.0°C (plus or minus 0.5°). We only recommend the use of incubators, when shorter incubation times are desired or if you intend to perform tests frequently. These incubators are available online and are quite affordable. When temperatures closer to 95°F (35°C) are sustained during the incubation period (and, or) higher populations of bacteria are present, test results for bacteria may be completed within 24 hours (+ or – 4 hours). Lower incubation temperatures (and, or) lower bacteria populations may cause final test results to take longer.